Reddick Mansion with original roof
Reddick Mansion with its
Original Roof Appearance
Reddick Mansion as a public library
Appearance of mansion at time
of its use as a public library
Current view of the Reddick Mansion
Appearance of mansion
at the current time.

Upcoming Events

Date Events - 2018
Apr 03
Gardening Begins
Volunteers Welcome
Apr 07
New Docent Training
View Details
May 05
Mansion Market
Donations Accepted
June 23
Historical Photo
Scavenger Hunt


Reddick Mansion Association

The Reddick Mansion has had three occupants since its construction was completed in 1858.  The Reddick family made the Mansion their home until 1887.  From 1888-1975, the Mansion served as Ottawa’s public library.  Its current occupant, the Reddick Mansion Association, was chartered in 1974, and its management is carried on by a Board of Directors elected by the membership.

Mission of the Reddick Mansion Association

The Reddick Mansion Association is responsible for the historic preservation and restoration of the Reddick Mansion by adhering to acceptable restoration practices in conformance with adaptive public use.

The Association will foster the use of the Reddick Mansion for the community’s cultural, educational, social, and recreational experiences, as well as for other beneficial purposes.

Reddick Mansion Association Board of Directors and Officers




Lorraine McCallister

All director terms are for three years. Officers are elected from the directors to serve in their positions for one year.


Diane Birtwell


Leslie Pool


Larry Swanson


Roger Hooper


Association Directors


Farley Andrews

Mary Lou McLachlan


Ashley Baron

Steve Meyer 


Nancy Barta

Donna Nordstrom


Mary Caba

Stephen  Novario


Jenan Jobst

Diane Sanders